2007 - present
- Serves the primary client point of contact and manager for UX projects.
- Conduct workshops and interviews to facilitate project discovery and analysis.
- Continually pursue opportunities to improve project strategy to better address client and user objectives.
- Continually innovates and improves internal processes and deliverable to set new standards.
- Proactively educates internal groups about user experience and seeks opportunities to help in the development of client relationships.
- Responsible for New and Existing Product UI/UX design.
- Design intuitive, customer-facing web-based User Interfaces.
- Translate complex user journeys into intuitive user experience design
- Preparing user research and usability tests
- Create user flows, wireframes and final artwork
- Working with multiple teams (scrum/agile environment) to bring final products, systems and solutions together. (Development, Testing, Sales, Strategy and Marketing).
- Work directly with the development teams to ensure designs are implemented to your design specifications.
- Provide accurate estimates for work as outlined in project briefs.
- Defining innovative user interfaces which result in improved user experience/productivity.
- Developing solutions that put client needs at the center of what you do on a daily basis.